Family Portrait Sessions
Family portrait sessions are the perfect way to capture the beautiful bonds between those you love most. Family portrait packages are $250 and include 60 minutes of shooting time in a local, outdoor setting of your choice. These sessions provide clients with a varied gallery of both posed and candid shots. Within three weeks of the session, clients will receive a completed online gallery with 20 high resolution, artistically edited images. The images are provided in both color and black and white for a total of 40 images. Image release is included with the cost of this package and there is no obligation to purchase prints from Tamsin Photography. However, when it comes time to make prints I am here to help in the process and to offer advice!
If you want some helpful do and don't tips for coordinating your family portrait outfits click here to check out: "Family Portraits- WHAT DO WE WEAR!?" on my Life Through the Lens blog!
Planning for your family portrait session:
- Coordinating clothing for family members is an important part of making your images cohesive and beautiful. Many families find it helpful to choose two or three colors that compliment one other, then use accessories and clothing items that tie into that color scheme.
- It is always suggested that clients avoid clothing with large logos, writing, neon colors or other pictures as they can be distracting in the portraits.
- Arrive a few minutes early to ensure that you will have the full shooting time available to you.
- It is best to get children dressed at the shooting location just before their session begins to avoid last-minute spills or other messes before your session.
- Travel to areas outside of Brevard County - $25 per hour of travel to and from the location of choice
- Parties over six people- $50 increase in total package cost for every additional four people